Jack-It Bike Rack
The Jack-It™ double bike carrier system lets you haul your bikes using you’re A-frame trailer — saving you space to haul more from your receiver hitch and giving you more visibility to your bikes while you’re on the road. The innovative frame design installs over the tongue jack on your trailer’s A-Frame, the softest riding area on the frame. The BikeWing carrier then holds two bikes safely, securely and simply by the wheels.
The Jack-It’s PowerTower system is combined with the BikeWing carrier to give you a safe, secure way to haul your bikes with your trailer. The PowerTower design protects your tongue jack from impact from foreign objects. The Jack-It also frees up space for additional cargo on the rear of the trailer where bikes are typically stored.
The Jack-It double carrier comes fully equipped with foam bumpers and the new SwayControl™ system enhance the rack’s natural stability and protects the bicycle finish, adjustable wheel cradles and SwayStop™ straps secure the bike wheels to the bike carrier for a secure ride, NoMotion™ pins to minimize wobble and can be padlocked for security.
When it comes to hauling your bikes on your RV or travel trailer, there’s one name you can trust to get the job done. With over twenty years of industry experience, our Let’s Go Aero bike racks and carriers combine a passion for the outdoors with innovative designs and technology to get you and your biking gear to every destination, safe and sound.
- VERSATILITY – The Jack-It mounts over the tongue jack and attaches directly to you A-Frame trailer
- MORE SPACE – Frees up space for additional cargo on the rear of the trailer where bikes are typically stored
- ENHANCED STABILITY – The Jack-It allows you to carry your bikes on the front of your trailer, where there is the least bounce
- PROTECTS BIKES – Foam bumpers and the new SwayControl™ system enhance the rack’s natural stability and protects the bicycle finish
- SECURITY – NoMotion™ pins minimize wobble and can be padlocked for security