2017 Jayco Melbourne 24L- Ex Rental
Travel without limits: Rooted in durability and premium craftsmanship, Melbourne makes every trip comfortable, convenient and memorable.
- Sleeping Capacity: 4-6
- Seat belts: 4
- Candian Standards
- CSA Chassis Upgrade
- Customer Value Package
- White fiberglass walls
- One-piece seamless front cap
- Fiberglass running boards
- TPO laminated roof
- Electric-powered, single-entrance step
- Metal storage compartments
- 12V house battery with slideout battery tray
- 12V demand water pump
- 30-amp detachable electrical service cord
- 60 amp 12V converter
- 4″ tube bumper with sewer hose storage
- Roof ladder
- 3.6 KW Onan LP generator
- 13,500-BTU air conditioner
- Exterior grill quick connect
- Black tank sprayer
- Valve stem extensions
- Outside shower
- 14′ Power Awning
- High-intensity LED ceiling lights
- Ball bearing drawer guides
- Water filtration system
- Auto-ignition 30,000-BTU ducted furnace
- 6 gallon gas/electric water heater
- Water heater bypass
- Prep for satellite dish
- Cable TV hookup with RG6 coax
- Digital antenna with signal booster
- Pleated blackout shades
- Cab area privacy curtain
- Solid-surface kitchen countertops with round sink
- Flip-up countertop extension
- Kitchen faucet with pull out sprayer
- Suburban black 2-burner drop-in cooktop with flush cover
- Convection Microwave
- 8 cu. ft. gas/electric refrigerator
- 32″ LED living room TV
- Fan-Tastic® fan in living room
- 12V USB charging station in dinette area only
- Laminate lavatory countertop with rectangular sink
- Shower skylight
- Plastic toilet with hand sprayer
- Bathroom electric roof vent
- Mattress bunk mats (300-lb. rating)
- 1 Year Warranty
- Recondition & Safety Certified
Why buy an Ex Rental?
- Our Rental Units are not built as a Rental. We use the same manufactures, designs and options as we do on our retail units. Meaning with our ex-rentals come with all the bells and whistles that a regular retail vehicle would, you do not get just the basic functions of a Rental built unit that most supply.
- Fully Maintained. We service our units better than any owner would. Our vehicles get a full inspection after every rental, with the average being 7-10 — this means our rentals are getting serviced every 7-10 days.
- NEVER used in the Winter. Our vehicles are not rented during the winter months. They are instead parked and stored so the undercarriages/vehicles are protected from our harsh winter.
- Safety Certified. All of our ex-rentals are sold with a safety certificate to ensure that the RV is safe for its new owner.
- Premium Clients. We charge premiums for our rental vehicles and we have specific terms and conditions that prevent our vehicles from being abused.
- Ex-Rental Preparation. After a vehicle leaves our rental fleet, it goes through a multi-point check list to make sure our vehicle meets our ex-rental standards. Items and components are replaces to insure the vehicle is ready for its new owner.
- Warranty. This coach includes a 1 year warranty, additional extended warranties are available for purchase. Discuss with our Brand Specialists today 905-697-0678 or email us email@example.com
*Pricing plus HST and Licensing*
|Sleeps:||4 - 6|