Career Opportunities With Owasco RV Centre!
Become A Member Of Our RV Family!
Welcome to Owasco RV Centre! Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding career? Owasco RV is expanding and we are looking for quality candidates who are passionate about the recreational industry. Owasco RV has multiple departments and positions including Sales, Rentals, Parts, Service, Detailing, Drivers, Or Maintenance.
Why choose a career with us? Here are a few examples why to choose Owasco RV!
- Family Business Since 1972, And Highly Recognized Brand
- Award Winning Jayco And Roadtrek Dealership
- Fast Paced And Growing Industry
- Competitive Wages And Benefits
- Enjoyable Work Environment
- Large Customer Database
- Numerous RV Events Throughout The Year
- Professional And Friendly Staff
- Quality Brand Merchandise
- Location! Location! (Off The 401)
Current Career Positions Available:
2. RV Sales Professional:
Owasco RV Centre is looking for an: Energetic, Enthusiastic, Reliable & Self Motivated Sales Professional to join our team! This is an opportunity to work for an exceptional company and enjoy the benefits of competitive pay, a great work environment, and has the potential for growth in any of our stores. If you are highly motivated and driven by a strong desire to succeed, a team player with an outgoing positive attitude we would love to hear from you.
3. RV Orientation Specialist:
An RV Orientation Specialist assists new owners in becoming familiar with the operation of their newly purchases RV.
- Getting trailers/RV’s licensed for customers deliveries.
- Completing pre-delivery inspection on RV’s to insure they are ready for delivery.
- Completes customer orientation and demonstration on operation of the RV.
- Installs license plates on RV’s.
- Communicates with Service & Detail teams to insure delivery is on time for customers.
4. Bilingual RV Rental Manager:
Do you speak Dutch? Do you speak German? Do you love to work with People?
Owasco RV Centre is looking for an: Energetic, Enthusiastic, Reliable & Self Motivated Rental Manager to join our team! This is an opportunity to work for an exceptional company and enjoy the benefits of competitive pay, a great work environment.
Owasco RV is moving Summer 2018 to Clarington, ON from it’s current location in Whitby, ON. Selected Candidate needs to be aware position will begin in Whitby, ON until our move Summer 2018.
Saturdays may be required at times
· German and/or Dutch Language Skills (as well as English)
· College or University education is required
· The employer will provide all training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business
· Ensures that customer complaints are handled tactfully, promptly with genuine concern and according to the dealership’s guidelines
· Takes the initiative to exceed customer satisfaction, even if it requires overcoming obstacles
· Ensures that each and every customer encounter is consistent
· Provides excellent customer service by listening to customer inquiries and requests asking questions to ensure understanding of needs, and supplying parts in a timely manner
· Markets RV Rentals to gain new business, including by not limited to:
· Creating RV Rental Videos
· Monitors & Maintains relationships with Overseas Partners/Wholesale Customers
· Completes Weekly Price Shop Reports to Insure Competiveness
· Assisting with completing daily duties with Rental Associates such as:
· Answering rental email inquiries, phone & email
· Completing reservations
· Completing Rental Agreements
· Daily cash and credit card transactions
· Completing orientations of RV’s to clients during check out
· Returning items left in vehicles to customers overseas
· Organizing following day RV departures, including inspecting RV’s for quality control * Meeting with Service Manager/Detail Supervisor to discuss issues.
· Hiring of Rental Team
· Discipline of Rental Team
· Ex Rental Preparation: preparing vehicles for sale after completion on Rental Fleet
· Reporting Monthly Sales Volumes & Targets (booking statistics) to Senior Management
· Creating Specials for Retail Customers
· Creating Marketing tools, such as videos for company use
· Following up on Service Repairs
· Accounts Receivable for both Wholesale & Retail
· Monitoring cancellations
· Scheduling & working yearly RV shows & events to generate new business
· Anything the job may require within reason including but not limited to:
· Interior & Exterior Detail of Rental Units
· Inventory of Equipment & Fleet
· Cleaning of Equipment’s
· Completing quotations to all customers
· Collecting payments
· Completing Rental Agreements
· Completing Orientations
· Inspecting Vehicles for Damages upon return & periodically for missed damages
· Answering Telephone Calls
· Excellent Customer Service Skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Proficient in Google Docs
· Computer skills
· Ability to learn quickly
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to handle conflict
· Self-directed initiative, able to apply one self
· Solid organizational skills
· Ability to work with a team
· Willingness to learn
· Ability to work with limited supervision and able to see the job through
· Takes pride in work
· Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
· Attention to detail a must
We want to hear from you!
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org