Career Opportunities With Owasco RV Centre!
Become A Member Of Our RV Family!
Welcome to Owasco RV Centre! Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding career? Owasco RV is expanding and we are looking for quality candidates who are passionate about the recreational industry. Owasco RV has multiple departments and positions including Sales, Rentals, Parts, Service, Detailing, Drivers, Or Maintenance.
Why choose a career with us? Here are a few examples why to choose Owasco RV!
- Family Business Since 1972, And Highly Recognized Brand
- Award Winning Jayco And Roadtrek Dealership
- Fast Paced And Growing Industry
- Competitive Wages And Benefits
- Enjoyable Work Environment
- Large Customer Database
- Numerous RV Events Throughout The Year
- Professional And Friendly Staff
- Quality Brand Merchandise
- Location! Location! (Off The 401)
Current Career Positions Available:
2. RV Sales Professional:
Owasco RV Centre is looking for an: Energetic, Enthusiastic, Reliable & Self Motivated Sales Professional to join our team! This is an opportunity to work for an exceptional company and enjoy the benefits of competitive pay, a great work environment, and has the potential for growth in any of our stores. If you are highly motivated and driven by a strong desire to succeed, a team player with an outgoing positive attitude we would love to hear from you.
3. RV Detailer/Housekeeper – A sample of what our RV Detailer/Housekeeper is responsible for:
- Insuring all RV’s are ready on time for scheduled deliveries for all of our customers.
- Cleaning the interior & exterior of units.
- Organizing vehicles equipment (bedding, dishes etc.)
- Keep department and inventory organized and cleaned.
- Organize parking of units
- Maintaining expected quality level of cleanliness of RV’s
4. Parts Advisor:
Our Parts Advisors assist customers & technicians in looking up, locating and ordering Parts & Accessories for RV’s. Parts Advisors also participate in maintaining inventory control, achieving monthly/yearly sales targets, maintaining stores appearance, shipping & receiving new inventory.
- Familiarization with the RV industry is an asset.
5. RV Orientation Specialist:
An RV Orientation Specialist assists new owners in becoming familiar with the operation of their newly purchases RV.
- Getting trailers/RV’s licensed for customers deliveries.
- Completing pre-delivery inspection on RV’s to insure they are ready for delivery.
- Completes customer orientation and demonstration on operation of the RV.
- Installs license plates on RV’s.
- Communicates with Service & Detail teams to insure delivery is on time for customers.
We want to hear from you!
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, please submit your resume to email@example.com