RV Water Hose VS Garden Hose
- RV Water Hoses will not break down in the sunlight.
- Whereas a regular garden hose will and will be putting chemicals into your drinking water.
- Here you will want to go with one that is drinking water safe. To tell the difference, the RV water hose will be white and your standard garden hose will be either green or black.
- WHY? It does not have chemicals that will leach into your water supply.
RV Toilet Paper VS House Hold Toilet Paper
- RV Toilet paper is designed to breakdown and be safe for the environment and for the operation of the toilet.
- Whereas household paper will not break down and will cause poor operation of your sewage system on your RV/Trailer.
- This disintegrates quickly to avoid clogging up your sewage system and is environmentally friendly.
Premium Sewer Hose VS Low End Sewer Hose
- The benefits of a high end sewer hose is made of better materials and comes as a complete kit
- Our premium quality sewer hose is made of the toughest materials and built to last unlike the lower end varieties
- The Thetford hose comes in two sizes 10ft and 20ft and includes all fittings
**Owasco RV Offers After Hours Parts Pick Up**
Contact RV Parts Today!
905-697-0678 | firstname.lastname@example.org